Some of the skills, knowledge and expertise I have are:
Salon Management; Team Management; Payroll; Employer; Team Building; Recruitment; Marketing; Sales; Advertising; Time Management; Training; Stock Control; Research; Semi Permanent Make-up; Medical Micropigmentation: Skin Analysis; Product Knowledge; Micro-needling; Laser; IPL Hair Removal; Skin Tightening & Individual Semi Permanent Lashes.
Cosmedics Skin UK Ltd - Director / Therapist June 2014-Present
Responsible for maintaining & exceeding standard of excellent client service, client retention and staff proficiency. Also in charge of managing a busy client diary while maximising revenue potential at every opportunity.
• Managing client appointments.
• Keep up with the demand of clients.
• Managing salon personnel.
• Giving treatments.
• Welcoming and greeting customers who come to the salon.
• Setting targets for the beauty therapists.
• Selling beauty products and treatments.
• Managing, motivating and training a small team of therapists.
• Driving turnover and profits.
• Resolving guest complaints or issues.
• Managing and forecasting retail stock levels.
• Organising promotion and marketing campaigns.
• Ensuring high standards of hygiene, cleanliness within the salon.
• Identifying staff training requirements.
• Analysing weekly and monthly sales figures.
• Controlling salon expenses.
May 2008 - June 2014 Self Employed Mobile Therapist - Semi Permanent Make-up, Medical Micropigmentation & Semi Permanent eyelashes.
• Travelling to salons all over the UK.
• Providing excellent customer service and professionalism.
• Offering specialised treatments.
• Offering after care and full support to healing clients.
• Book keeping & accounts.
September 2010 - November 2012 - Greenwich University - Student Nurse
• Research and complete essays, assessments & exams in a timely manner.
• Attend hospital and community placements.
• Be responsible for the safe treatment of patients.
• Maintaining dignity consistently.
• Safe moving & handling of patients.
• Efficient record keeping.
• Maintaining confidentiality.
Between August 2007 - September 2009 I was not working as I had a child and choose to stay at home until my daughter started nursery.
February 2003 - August 2007 Manpower - Recruitment Consultant
• Negotiating contracts.
• Head hunting.
• Interviewing and assessing prospective applicants and matching them with vacancies at clients companies.
• Drawing up short-lists.
• Organising interviews and selections events.
• Making arrangements for the advertisement of vacancies.
• helping applicants to prepare for interviews.
Professional Development - With a can-do attitude, entrepreneurial mind-set and strong determination to succeed, I have continually and constantly sought out new training in order to provide a holistic professional, educated service to my clients. Some off the most recent training has been in the following;
• Semi Permanent Make Up
• Medical Micropigmentation
• Areola Artistry
• Micro Needling
• Non Laser Tattoo Removal
• Chemical Peels
• Skin Care
• Dermapen Cryo
• Micro Blading
• Laser Hair Removal includes the treatment of Thread Veins , Acne & Pigmentation
• Laser tattoo removal
• Skin Tightening
• Fractional re-surfacing
Education and Qualifications -
Access to high education 2009-2010 : Includes
A level Sociology
A Level Psychology
Hobbies and Interests - Hot Bikram Yoga, Tennis , Reading & Holidays